Industrial Strength Material Handling
SENNEBOGEN builds equipment to work in the business you’re in
Scrap yards… log mills… barge unloading facilities … worksites like these are no place for the weak and half-hearted.
SENNEBOGEN machines are built to stand up to your toughest and grittiest work environments. From structural frames to cooling and filtration systems, every detail is specified for everyday reliability and long-lasting return on your equipment investment.
Our strong-but-smart approach to machine design means you don’t sacrifice efficiency to achieve straightforward simplicity. We put our intelligence into SENNEBOGEN hydraulic systems instead of computers, so our machines work day in and day out without fear of costly electronic failures.
- Scrap metal recycling, steel mills and demolition fleets
- Inland waterways, seaports and dredging operations
- Log-handling yards, saw mills, pulp mills and biomass processors
- Waste handling facilities, landfills and transfer stations
- Custom applications for construction, mining & quarries, pipelines and more
- Arboriculture, land clearing and urban forestry operations